B18c4 vtec and IAB idea

vtivtec170

the smother the power curve the better!!

the prob bc4 has is the long gears!!

lower profile tyres 50s

http://cars.homenetcs.co.uk/honda-civic ... ulator.htm

change gearbox! s80/simmilar?=7.5/6.5 mb6 :shock:

s80 +50 profile=7.2/6.2 standard!! :shock:

now getting there!!k&n manifold oil ect=7 mc2/6 mb6 :shock: well thats ok!! ;)

messing with iabs losses torque/?quick power dilivery as is anyway!!

http://cars.homenetcs.co.uk/honda-civic ... earbox.htm

70 in second is silly!!@8100 rpm never gonna get it quick without turbo ect or ratio changes!!

:oops: sorry to be a killjoy :lol::lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a p73 running the b18c (si) in the coupe and it fookin flies...has quite possibly the most aggresive vtec crossover iv ever heard as well ...still has the dual runner intake as well...everyone is saying to kink the vacumm hose to open iabs...just pull the hose off and plug the hose with a golf tee...works just as well lol as if no vacumm is present then the iabs are open

with the iabs opened all the time wont it alter the afr's ?

turbulance is an issue!!afrs? big things in the way!!like a cricket ball!!restriction?in the manifold!!

so my iabs are open all the time then? so there would be no need to kink the pipe as iabs aint installed in the ecu so the ecu wont be telling it to close

No mate, the feed tells it to open by shutting off the vacuum. without the vac pipe they are open, so the ECU closes the vacuum opening IAB :)

i have a p73 running the b18c (si) in the coupe and it fookin flies...has quite possibly the most aggresive vtec crossover iv ever heard as well ...still has the dual runner intake as well...everyone is saying to kink the vacumm hose to open iabs...just pull the hose off and plug the hose with a golf tee...works just as well lol as if no vacumm is present then the iabs are open

Yes mate, same as the vac pipe blocking / kinking, diff method but same effect. If you remove the sensor though, an IAB ECU may log it as a fault code.

Integra Si had a much more aggressive fuel curve, so that's why you'd feel more power ;) They calmed it on the P9K for stupid EU emissions laws!

my coupe according to the book is 1240kg mate and that was with a d16

now has a b18c

i will add i have supporting mods for the p73

like itr pistons and cams, only thing left not itr is the dual runner intake ...

prob why it flys then 190?hp?you think!!!!! 20+hp + more than c4!!!!!!! 8-)8-)

weight says hatchback in your title ect ,you have coupe :oops:

sound fast mate 8-)

Archived