My VTi

JaredMac

Well guys, I thought I really ought to put my MB on the projects thread. I really have to apologise for the state of the car in these pictures, I live in the Scottish Highlands, the winters are pretty harsh on your car up here and these were taken on the first decent-ish day there was. The car is getting clay barred and the full royal treatment at the end of the month, so some nicer, better photos will be taken with the camera rather than the phone.

Well this is my MB, picked her up in a private sale back in October, with the winter looming, I never made any modifications to her.

She currently has:

* 16†Rota Grids in Anthracite with polished chrome lip (not so polished here!)

* Fully adjustable coilovers

* Front and rear VTi-S lips (looking for the skirts)

* Short Shifter

* Integra Type-R Gear knob

* HKS SS 4-1 Manifold (Heat Wrapped)

* Mongoose SS Catback Exhaust system

*Mongoose Decat Pipe

* Ported and Polished Head

Things to do:

• Get the wheels reconditioned

• Get the front bumper and lip resprayed

• Get the rear arches sorted (small ding by previous owner has started some rust to creep in)

• Clean engine bay

• Get rocker cover repainted

• Get new induction kit

• Put some fresh heat-wrap on the manifold

Here’s some pics, let me know what you guys think and any recommendations are welcomed!

MB6Vti4.jpg

MB6VTi3.jpg

MB6VTi1.jpg

MB6VTi2.jpg

Cheers for the comments guys!

Everyone says it has a really mean stance when they see me drive past. I think the VTi-S kit give's it the meaner edge!

that is sweet i bet you gotta plan your routes carefully for sleeping policemen???

Routes to places do need a wee bit planning lol but luckily it's all pretty much flat roads everwhere, the only trouble I'm having is with the front arch liners, so they will get taken out at the weekend.

I'm getting a set of new blue wheel nuts next weekend but will wait till next month to put them one once she's had the HUGE clean up.

Need 2 new Rota Centre caps as well as they seem to have "disappeared" lol

Archived