UZY's build up mb6 **update 8**

uzy

if you aint rubbing you aint dubbing!

get it on the floor!

:lol::lol::lol:

thats true buddy but it was far to low! couldnt drive. i have raised it a little but no much. i have eliminated most of the nosies. and i get full lock!! win!!

but i have a problem. the abs light is on and my abs dont work now. as i said one of my mates was being a d**k and kicked it. any suggestions?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all of the above G man ^^^^^^^

(except the top 1 lol)

do you think its a expensive fix??

and the verdict on the d2 coilovers is that they can take your car very low! they are bouncy, very stiff. i can feel the slightest dip in the road. even the bloody paint lines are like speed bumps!! :shock:

but i think they are worth it!! taking up the back a bit more but it drive perfect at about 100mm :twisted:

puts omse 24"'s on it and lean back lean back 8-)

hahah my grandad actually has some 22" 's sitiing in the garage. they were on his x5. he didnt like the ride quality so he bought some 20

2 's lol

i cant put big rims on G man!! its 500 bucks a corner for tyres :shock:

i took some time to take some pics of the car last week but was really busy to ost em up. here's the the car now!

DSC_0215-1.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

here is what happens if you lower your car and dont notice a raised drain!!

DSC_0223.jpg

i just done that the day at college as the parking is terrible!! felt so bad at the time but than noticed that it wasnt anything major!!

more updates asoon as i get the car higher

Archived