The colour never matches!

mbfan

Thanks for that civicboy, but this is the problem...i don't actually have anything written in these places in my car :? Only thing is I have some other stuff on my drivers door (not relevant) but the rest are empty!

This is the problem I had when I went to get my colour, Honda had to sort of "guess it" through their records. I even got my dad to have a look and unlike his car, it's not on mine anywhere.

That's strange mate. They all had them from new, so it's been removed at some point. Makes it difficult for you getting paint, though it should be on the chassis plate in the engine bay. Try there mate, hopefully you'll get it from that. The paint code will be quite a short code, so should be easy to spot ;)

That's strange mate. They all had them from new, so it's been removed at some point. Makes it difficult for you getting paint, though it should be on the chassis plate in the engine bay. Try there mate, hopefully you'll get it from that. The paint code will be quite a short code, so should be easy to spot ;)

Can't believe some idiot removed it, I mean what was the purpose :lol: I think I'll have a look on the chassis plate and get back to you guys!

EDIT-Just had a look and there is alot of numbers! I guess the long one is the vin number and there is some stuff in kg e.t.c...then there is some stuff on the right hand side..

3 lines

ST3XD7

NH614M

Z

:D thats me! although the legend has failed! The colour isnt on the chassis plate anywhere :( The only place i found it was on the front passenger door check. But..........................if you have the original honda service history book with it, its on the front page when you open it! :D I checked mine when i was out just now. I took a pic of the chassis plate for future ref tho, as theres a lot of info on there regarding what the car is (even tells me mine is an ma8, with the d14a2 engine 8-) )

Check the service book mate ;)

the colour will be the nh614m number, and yes thats titan silver but like as been said must be shades to that or not mixed right or something have a look at my post what is my silver still a bit unsure about mine as it say that colour went to 94 and mine is 97 .... :roll::roll::roll:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Mines on a X reg and is listed on chasis plate only mate earlier ones had the stickers on the B pillar. (hope this helps) :D

Cheers mate. The changes they make from pre facelift to facelift can be quite a few, not all obvious aswell!!

The best for me is the dash effect on the facelift and the new designed vti leather seats, this makes the car look so much fresher 8-)

Archived