My 130i M-Sport - Look what she did! Shades needed!

johngreen537

Just waiting on insurance at the min.

Won't claim, as I wasn't actually injured. I find it fundamentally wrong that people claim falsely, makes the genuine claims a mockery.

Not to mention that all our insurance bills would be 30% lower if everyone was honest.

To be fair, the car don't look awful, just boot, bumper, light and rear 1/4, and I will be buying it back.

The wheels alone are worth what the buy back figure is likely to be :)

Couldn't agree more, this is why we pay so much for insurance.

Bet the peugeot was fecked though.

Buy back is generally 10% of the final value price, so 7-800 hopefully :)

The pug is as dead as dead can be.

I would be surprised with a 60 mph impact that you dont have any potential signs.

I was really suggesting getting to the doctors and having yourself checked over at least. At least if something develops, you have had that done. I imagine developing the symptoims later, and not having been checked out, would make it near impossible to claim then, no matter how genuine.

With the amount of broken bones through Ice Hockey I've had over the past 20 years, I'd be laughed at by the quack for worrying about a little neck pain mate ;)

Just waiting on insurance at the min.

Won't claim, as I wasn't actually injured. I find it fundamentally wrong that people claim falsely, makes the genuine claims a mockery.

Not to mention that all our insurance bills would be 30% lower if everyone was honest.

To be fair, the car don't look awful, just boot, bumper, light and rear 1/4, and I will be buying it back.

The wheels alone are worth what the buy back figure is likely to be :)

Sorry to hear about this mate. And good for you with the not making a false claim, i mean if you were hurt obviously it would be the right thing to do. But these days with the amount of people making false really annoys me, and all its doing is bumping insurance up. You still going to the dynodaze meet bud be good to catch up?

Yeah mate, I'll be there.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived