My 130i M-Sport - Look what she did! Shades needed!

johngreen537

:(

Got smashed on Sunday night. Turning right into a petrol station, stood still waiting for a bike to come past. Heard skidding, then BANG!

Some twunt in a 207 hit my arse end doing 60!

Bumper, exhaust, diffuser, rear 1/4, boot wont close, rear door forced open. There's an explosive charge in the boot, to kill battery power on impact, that's gone off. GOnna be wrote off I think.

Gutted. Story of my life at the min!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah mate, not a scratch! Now its just insurance company joys (again)!

Should do quite well out of it, there's only 240 odd of the pre efficient dynamics ones left, so VERY rare!

If they fix it, which I doubt, it'll be minted :)

Should do quite well out of it, there's only 240 odd of the pre efficient dynamics ones left, so VERY rare!

So you be getting a dc5 next??????? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Blimey mate, you're not having a lot of luck at the moment, I saw the ep was attacked by some d1ckless idiot too. :evil:

Hope things get better soon.

at least your all ok, and you wern't in the ep3. one thing though, i'd hate to see next yr's insurance premiums though :shock:

Total non fault, and at HUGE expense, so oddly doesn't affect my premium much :)

So you be getting a dc5 next??????? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Strangely not mate. Need a sensible car really, hitting 30-40k a year now, EP costs me around £150 a WEEK in fuel!!!!!

So.... BIG, GERMAN, sensible (for me at least :) DERVE time.

I'm looking at 330D's and 335D's at the min :) 238BHP and 368lb/ft torque or 272BHP with 430lb/ft

That's the sensible option for me. Not that I'm good at being sensible, but 250ish bhp to pass the time while I'm doing it :)

EP IS staying though. For the next 6 months at least, may be forced to reconsider after Christmas though :( But for what it's worth, I'd rather put her in the garage and cover it up than sell it!

Archived