Valve clearness

Nav

ok.. been planing to do this for a while.. now who can help me do this.. I am okish with tools but i think this is a bit over the top for me alone.. i need a pair of trained eyes....I will come to u... :):)

ON a different note.. my first gear selecction is been a pain in the butt... it just doesn't wanna go in gear anymore, i have to push and push hard to get in gear....but only on first everything other gear selection seems to be fine.. its just the first gear... any idea guys... clutch, clutch cable...anythig of that sort...

just please dont say it needs a new gearbox...

Im down at dynodaze full time now mate if you want to pop over ill have a look for you , i can do the valve clearances but you will have to leave the car with me as the engine has to be cold , as for the gearbox start with changing the oil after that i would say the syncro on 1st gear is on the way out . Rich.

Im down at dynodaze full time now mate if you want to pop over ill have a look for you , i can do the valve clearances but you will have to leave the car with me as the engine has to be cold , as for the gearbox start with changing the oil after that i would say the syncro on 1st gear is on the way out . Rich.

:(:( Syncro.. I had a feeling someone will point that out... that will have a hefty price tag to get it fixed.. ooh boy.. Well first things first gearbox oil it is...Any good oils to be recommended..??

Rich how much to sort out the valve clearamce.. sort it for free Rich..?? :mrgreen::mrgreen: well i am leaving South West and moving to Westmidlands end of the month so i will pop down soon Rich..

Thanks... :)

Just get the stand honda stuff , its not that much money , I cannot do anything for free now mate as i have no job . But ill look after you . Rich.

Ok Rich send me a PM on how much it will set me back... I will be coming around in 6 weeks time tho.. with all the moving thing....

I hate moving... :(

Archived