please help, will these fit

big_skyz

Here's the info you need to find out mate >> http://www.civic5.com/wheel-info.html Your pcd is 4x100 and the et is 45. This info is mostly stamped on the alloys somewhere on the back, so get her to check ;)

TBH, they look pretty buggered mate. looks like they've used the kerbs as brakes! :o:lol:

i did notice they were battered but will keep looking i think, i either want black or white. i just need something cheep for now so in not rolling on trims, lol

also 4x100 14" and 15" ( ET 45 ) is there any diff on 16" or 17" wheels? what happens if the offset is greate or smaller, i know i sound like a n00b but its always good to learn :D

Check out 'Carl Salter wheel fitments' http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html to cross-ref wheel fitments from other makes (although the offset for our MBs is incorrect)! You'll find you have a pretty big choice for an MB3. Renault clio is et35-38, so those wheels should fit fine but will sit 10mm out from where the stock wheel would be; 10mm is about the recommended limit for changes to offset. You also need to check that the centre bore is not smaller than 64mm.

I personally go for Team Dynamics stuff because of the build quality; there's a lot of cheap Chinese rubbish out there made from alloys weakened by being bulked out with scrap metal! On these roads & especially with low profile tyres they can crack & buckle. Massively down to preference tho.

cheers guys, thats helped me quite a bit, i have left them, just need a cheap pair, bills have been a pain this month, when you paid em off theres always sumunt else that bite you in the small bottom, lol

i didnt say small bottam haha

Archived