Green stuff

Deano76

well some people say just stick with stock honda brakes and pads as they are good , and i can not disagree with that .but i do like uprated disk and pabs and i have had ,and just fitted EBC grooved disc and greenstuf pads i like them and a fair few other people love them to .then again some do not like them so i thing its personal choice

if in doubt stick with stock honda or go honda discs and some pads like green stuff , mintex ,ect 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

i've had black diamond disks and pads at the rear and pads with honda disks up front... they were gash! didn't last well at all and didn't seem to fit too well (used to get a clunk sometimes on braking)

got green stuff pads now and ebc grooved disks at rear and they're so much better... really good!

mind you, i've still got the same honda disks at the front that were on when I got the car @ about 65k miles.... now on 142k! I think they must be the original ones!

I'm not heavy on brakes mind... just makes the black diamond cack lifespan seem even worse :roll:

1"£££$££"!!

Archived