Performance parts help

Stu_civicsport

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well look at remaping my ecu with rich but the plugs are not right to do it but the ecu is the same as a mb6 inside thats a nother think rich is looking in to for me dont no about super charge as i keep find thinks to do to it and some to a stand still becouse it can do this or that i ready want to give the 1.4 a change as i dont want to put a b16 or a b18 in its as the money it would take to todo i could just well buy mb6 or a ek so im hoping rich can come frow on finding how much it would be to turbo it and seeing if it can be done

well look at remaping my ecu with rich but the plugs are not right to do it but the ecu is the same as a mb6 inside thats a nother think rich is looking in to for me dont no about super charge as i keep find thinks to do to it and some to a stand still becouse it can do this or that i ready want to give the 1.4 a change as i dont want to put a b16 or a b18 in its as the money it would take to todo i could just well buy mb6 or a ek so im hoping rich can come frow on finding how much it would be to turbo it and seeing if it can be done

well i am with you on keeping the lower m (yes i do have an mb2 trinity that is having big chage ;) ). but my mb3 trin2 i am keeping as a 1.5 and trying to get the most out of it. just need to do more looking into things we can make these lower m's into some mb6 killers :lol: well make them faster

well i am with you on keeping the lower m (yes i do have an mb2 trinity that is having big chage ;) ). but my mb3 trin2 i am keeping as a 1.5 and trying to get the most out of it. just need to do more looking into things we can make these lower m's into some mb6 killers :lol: well make them faster

Archived