Roylewaa's MB4

Roylewaa

Thanks for all the positive comments, means alot :)

I agree with you Stu on the spoiler, tbh it's my fav mod, I always liked the spoiler on the MGZS even before I had a Civic, and £20 from a local lad breaking his, in almost the same colour (close enough to not need painting), it was a defo must buy 8-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couple of little updates, VTEC decals added to the rear doors and painted calipers all round in chav red

Will ad a couple of pics tomoz, heres before the updates yesterday

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Hate this side, totally lets the car down, might just swallow my b@llocks and get it done at a bodyshop

IMG_0527.jpg

looking nice and clean whats next for her 1"£££$££"!!

Cheers mate, I think first and foremost is sorting that door and rear quarter out, I'm changing the oil and renewing the coolant next week ready for winter, Its got a good mix of antifreeze in it now, just don't know how old it is as she doesent use a drop of water so god knows :? I plan to de tango and black eye the headlights when I get round to it and colour code the front grill and rear number plate surround as i'm not a fan of plastic chrome

I can't decide wether to loose the fake wood as I kinda like it :)

IMG_0528.jpg

how much to fix the off side

I don't know as yet mate, Going to call in next week, I know a good local bodyshop that is reasonably cheap, I could do the prep work myself, just really havent got the time at the mo

Yeah I might ditch the wood, I was in a scrapped MG ZS looking at the carbon effect trim, Does that come off easily and it is a direct fit to the m?

Updated pics of how it is now

My youngest son posing aswell :)

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3828.jpg

IMG_3820.jpg

IMG_3827.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

:)

Cheers

Bit annoyed today, Noticed she's developed a small oil leak, saw a few drips on the drive and the sump is coated in oil with a slow drip from it, havent investigated any further at the moment

Archived