urgent help , boot handle wont open !

stoatman

So car was all ok. Locked doors with key fob and went back to it and opened the doors with key fob and tried to get into boot. There does seem to be a clunk but when I try the handle it does not open. The same happens when I try and open the boot with the key , nothing makes the handle want to open. Central locking works fine otherwise

The worst thing is , I can get into the boot via the rear seats but cannot see any east way to open the tailgate manually , help help !

on my old deck had a boot release near petrol release in car.

if not sounds like the servo int releasing it.. :roll: fFnn cars :lol:

just put full leather seats in mine :D

problem is only got one release on top of seats,so cant get one of them to lay flat now :roll:

and is stuck on the catch

GGGRRRRR!!!!!!!! :cry:

on my old deck had a boot release near petrol release in car.

if not sounds like the servo int releasing it.. :roll: fFnn cars :lol:

just put full leather seats in mine :D

problem is only got one release on top of seats,so cant get one of them to lay flat now :roll:

and is stuck on the catch

GGGRRRRR!!!!!!!! :cry:

sorted mine out :lol: after much messing i am infact a silly eriot!! :oops:

it has an invisable realease in the same area!!! :roll:[attachment=0]imagesCA8Z71O4.jpg[/attachment]

^^^^^thats me that is^^^^^^^^ :)

I figured it out in theend after about an hour and a half , cheers for the reply . grahamer had it spot on . The handle needs to be completely pushed down and then the car locked and unlocked !. Sprayed some WD40 now, but at least I know what is happening if it happens again.

Archived