Car Stereo problem!!

King

Just a quick question i hope someone has the answer too! I removed my old headunit today as the volume button had stopped working and was about to install my new stereo when i just realised the wiring adapter i intended to use did not fit. So for the time being i decided to re-install my old stereo (and the old adapter for it) but now the stereo does not even power up??? :roll:

Ive changed both the stereo fuse and the internal fuse (15A) but still no joy?? ive also noticed now that my clock has gone a bit funny in that it takes a while to display the time (once the key is inserted) and as soon as i plug in the stereo the clock display vanishes????

could i have messed up the cars wiring somehow?? or could it be my harness adapter? ive got 1 x adapter which connects to the original Honda harness and then another adapter which connects to this wire and the stereo.

Any help welcome as i feel like scrapping it!!!!

Do a search, but its the fuse in the engine that you need to replace i had the same on mine before.

I've done a search but couldn't find anything? I looked at the fuses in the engine bay but couldn't see any relevent fuses? Which one did you replace???

Do a search, but its the fuse in the engine that you need to replace i had the same on mine before.

I've done a search but couldn't find anything? I looked at the fuses in the engine bay but couldn't see any relevent fuses? Which one did you replace??? Did you have a clock issue too?

Archived