Hardrace rear trailing arm big bushing - to fit or not?

Didjeridave

Ey up :)

Goodies arrived in the post today; full Hardrace bushing kit, with rear camber & toe adjust arms mwah ha haaa...

Thing is, the RTA big bush doesn't have the cutouts found on the stock bushing, so as we've said on here before, won't have the same toe-in increase & therefore added stability under braking. Considering fitting new stock big bushings instead & the 50% stiffer hardrace rubber bushings on all other parts. Would this be placing to much strain on the stock RTA bush?

Opinions please!

think i would fit it tbh the RTA bush that. have fitted 2 sets already, already maybe due to larger mass of wheels would be more favarable with harder 50% type :)

Well, figured I've got them so they're going in. I'd much prefer a tendency to over- rather than under-steer (rather have neither to be honest!). With all I've got to do, it's a small job to fit stock instead afterwards. All starts this weekend; every bushing to be de-poly'ed & replaced with Hardrace, adjustable camber/toe arms front & back, ITR rack with new inner & outer ends, Yonaka driveshafts, new tranny oil, AEM rail, adjustable fuel regulator, Walbro 255... oh, and a couple of solenoids & some funny injector thing on the intake... ;)

Archived