Break Discs

IceMan

Civicturbo i think you will find places list the mb6 brakes discs as 280mm (F) and 260mm ®. However if you check the parts CD form Honda (which I have) it lists the Fronts as 282mm. Who would you trust?

Just cause some ebay company lists it as 280 and the discs fit does not mean they are 280mm. Is it not possible the discs you have are 282 and this company you bought them from have their info wrong?

Not trying to argue here Civicturbo but the honda parts cd i obtained is the 2003 catalogue used in there parts department so thats what i based my first post on.

You may every well be right , it was the (Fact dude) that got my back up , we do not like that sort of posting on here ,were poeple make there points in a manner that may course others to react .By all means post what you have found as that helps everyone on here, but there was no need for the (fact dude) part. Rich.

Chill out guys, we are talking 2mm across the diameter here, thats 1mm on the radius measurement if that makes sense, so they will both fit!!!

I must admit, the actual size is 282mm, but like i say, 2mm can be lost when a company measures them, you are both right really!!! ;)

Archived