MB6 springs on MGZS shocks?

Longman

yeah they fit and i think its one of the best shock/spring combos ive ever had ive had mine on about 3months now and it has realy transformed the way the car feels/rides heres mine when i first fitted them

sp3002.jpg

and 3months later (not that much settling like some of the cheaper springs)

008-2.jpg

yeah they fit and i think its one of the best shock/spring combos ive ever had ive had mine on about 3months now and it has realy transformed the way the car feels/rides heres mine when i first fitted them

sp3002.jpg

and 3months later (not that much settling like some of the cheaper springs)

008-2.jpg

Yeh think im gonna go down this route because, as you know, the roads up here arent great, I had HKS coilys when I had my EK VTi-S n they were awesum but pretty much undrivable day-to-day.

Doesnt look like its sunk much/if any going by the pics (Checked ur build thread n thats one hella nice clean Dec u got there!)

Cheers for the info ;)

yeah they fit and i think its one of the best shock/spring combos ive ever had ive had mine on about 3months now

Yeh think im gonna go down this route because, as you know, the roads up here arent great, I had HKS coilys when I had my EK VTi-S n they were awesum but pretty much undrivable day-to-day.

Doesnt look like its sunk much/if any going by the pics (Checked ur build thread n thats one hella nice clean Dec u got there!)

Cheers for the info ;)

cheers bud ;) as noodels says weetec is well clued up on his mb suspension and has just bought one of the last sets of xpower springs check his thread out mate