Weather Strips......

pcdee

Okay guys....got some!!! Got them from used jap parts, £50 for all 4 including VAT and Delivery.

Only downside is when they turned up the white clips are broken except one! I got a funny feeling when taking mine out I'm gonna break at least 1 or 2, can I get these clips from honda if I need them?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys....got some!!! Got them from used jap parts, £50 for all 4 including VAT and Delivery.

Only downside is when they turned up the white clips are broken except one! I got a funny feeling when taking mine out I'm gonna break at least 1 or 2, can I get these clips from honda if I need them?

Bargin mate!!! 1"£££$££"!! 1"£££$££"!!

• 3 weeks later...

okay...update

Got the white clips from Honda @ £1.79 + VAT each, not too bad I suppose.

Now my dilema, how the fu*k does the old broken white clip come out without me destroying the surrounding ( pardan my french). Been at it a while now and am loosing patience si though better stop before I ruin the weather strip.

On the plus side I'm using 'Carfix's method and am taking photos as I go along and will upload to help others.

Just been told by Honda they don't do the white clips anymore!!!!

He said, 'You'll will have to buy 4 weather strips shall I order them for you?'

I said, ' You can kiss my arse!' well, thats what I should of said......lol.

Bit F*cked now...........I will try and remove the white clips of mine, but looking at it, it'll be a bit of a mission. Very difficult to explain why but once I do it (hopefully) will post picks.