mb3 suspension help!!

woody23

just a quickie really,

From day one of ownership i have maintained that rather than just replace worn parth with oem i want to upgrade..........

i want to lower the car in the near future as well as replace the bushes ect, my question is this..

whats the best value for money way of lowering and upgrading? is it the MG route or aftermarket koni ect

help coz im getting all confused :?:?

i dont want to go much lower than 40mm all round :D

cheers

Andy

MGZS stuff definitely the cheapest option and lowers around 15-25mm if you want to go any lower than that you'll need springs as well but they'll take it down to about 50mm+.

Check out the project threads for ideas of what it'll look like with different set ups, mine, wilkseymb6 and stoatman all have MGZS, mine has -40 eibachs, stoatmans is on standard springs. :D

are you talking about bushes....????? if yes ive heard loads of good things about hardrace stuff or if you meen lower control arms i havent got a clue :oops:

yeah the bushes, but probably upgarde the lot if the bank of wifeland will allow me to!!!! :D

wheres the best place to find hardrace stuff???

cheers

Andy