Mgzs suspension

Jimmer

Noodels and KyeKye put me onto the MGZS 180 suspension as think they have it on theirs, i now have MG ZS 180 shocks/springs, Rear Anti Roll bar Drop links, Camber arms on mine (an Aerodeck VTI) and My brothers VTI-s we are both super happy with the setup it handles as it should have out the factory no longer like a Barge!

i might be wrong but think the 1.8 fit just no advantage to fitting them as the 180 was Rovers last ditch effort to saving MG they poured in cash to develope its handling hence stiff ride and nice 17"s on em, and had eibach on board to help so its a stiffer ride better quality shocks and about 15-20mm lower than standard and the Anti roll bar is thicker and better drop links.

dont get the 1.8 stuff its just normal rover crap the ZS 180 handles great on both MC2 and MB's. 1"£££$££"!!

KyeKye and Noodels were spot on.

perfect info fella's, thanks again, once i find an standard system and an iab diaphram control thingy i will be on the hunt for a set of the shocks from the 180 :-)

seen them on ebay for around £120 a set although no details on the mileage they have covered, etc so i may hold off till i get a good reputable set

I've got the mg zs 180 suspension kit on my mb6 for about 2yrs now handles better but im not fan of how firm they are...i can feel every bump on the road doesn't soak up much and my interior is starting to rattle...this is only my point of view although others have said many great things.