For all those who thought £80 for KV85 leads is too much

Guest jimbob738

stay away from unkown wire

stick with new OEM

or NGK

What are you talking about wires wire mate you telling me you never bought a length from maplins to wire your speakers or something?

Unknown wire WTF, you know NGK dont actually make the cable they buy it in bulk and assemble it erm probably from china seeing as they manufactor like 75% of the worlds plastics anyway.

they were an alternative to the folks saying 85 was too much well news bulliten they 85 for a reason coz they are good this is what you get for 30 quid :P

oem are good for boosted so good enough for normal use!

they have lasted about 10-15 years, won't get that with most aftermarket bits!!

with aftermarket ones especially 10mm, you can't use the spark plug cover and i have the fittings (dizzy/spark plug end) not very good.

oem are good for boosted so good enough for normal use!

they have lasted about 10-15 years, won't get that with most aftermarket bits!!

with aftermarket ones especially 10mm, you can't use the spark plug cover and i have the fittings (dizzy/spark plug end) not very good.

Noone said they werent good enough just Magnecores better they are used in some of the most high performance build in the world street and track for a reason coz they are good.

OEM ones will last and do the job they were made to do i dont dispute that atall, anyway we seem to have gone off track lets get it back on track :|

it was just an option is all..................and then..........................

:ugeek:

I bought a set of these cheap ebay ones for my RX8 - and they are fine. Bearing in mind RX8's are extremely sensitive when it comes to anything to do with ignition - the quality's good - certainly nothing to worry about.

One of the main reasons Magnecor are more expensive is because they are hand made in Britain where labour is expensive, rather than a robot or a 5 year old Chinese girl making them in a sweatshop.

I bought a set of these cheap ebay ones for my RX8 - and they are fine. Bearing in mind RX8's are extremely sensitive when it comes to anything to do with ignition - the quality's good - certainly nothing to worry about.

One of the main reasons Magnecor are more expensive is because they are hand made in Britain where labour is expensive, rather than a robot or a 5 year old Chinese girl making them in a sweatshop.

Snap!

so much for cheap wire :o you took the words outta m mouth Hand made UK merchandise always gonna be expensive but they damb good. 1"£££$££"!!