Handling conundrum

mantior

So was it rear toe? or toe in general that was out?

As they only had old skool alignmnent stuff they only checked and altered the fronts and they were waaayyyyyyy out lol. I guess my length of 2x1 wood aligning tool wasn't quite as scientific as I had originally thought.

I have literally in the last hour or so secured myself a set of all-singing, all-dancing Tein coilies - once they are on (this weekend with a bit of luck and time) I'll get it set up how I want and then rechecked. And then I'll mess with it again and get it rechecked. And so on, usually for several months,and when I eventually get everything right it'll probably be time to go on the ferry for Japfest, which always means raising the suspension and ruining my months of work, which then starts all over again. The joys of being anal hey.

Will topping up your tyres with Nitrous Oxide make your car faster then? lol

You just top it up with normal air. Think in time petrol stations will start offering it nitrogen on tap, but I've not seen it anywhere yet.

It's a bit of a gimmick for road cars - F1 and various racing leagues have been using it for years as it expands less when heated giving more predictable and stable tyre pressures.

• 2 weeks later...