ITR Airbox

Guest jimbob738

I finally got myself an ITR airbox and pipe at a sensible price £50 off a 1999 integra now to purchase a K&N for it i will be selling the kit i have made up on hear when i fitted the ITR one which includes a heat wrapped pipe and sprayed black VHT new reducers and a K&N filter this kit also has a brand new elbow with it to fit the filter into the arch.

woooo 50 notes bargain!

I also got the resonator box and pipes 25 and ordered my K&N 58 ouch but honestly i have just recieved the box from UPS and its a very well designed bit of kit, oversized induction pipe heat shielded cone filter with superb air delivery and i say this from experiance i think i have depleated most aftermarkt induction kits other than the mugen and tegiwa carbon ones, i know this will pee pee all over them, what i cant understand is why people swap for anything else really?

heres some whoring for yall!:

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

Yeah well like i said its all worth it i cant wait gonna spray the air box red like give it a happier look cant wait thanks for the guidance Noodz

got another air box and resonator coming for sat for 50 so my bro using the air box and i using the res pipes like noodles did.

i seriously didnt expect them to be this huge.

Few people i been pestering for like a month to ring me when they got summot in and just did some hard bargaining i got 1 for 38 but he want 12 postage but still they gonna be epic i reckon, i am gonna have to wait until next week for the filters though K&N want 20% VAT sod that and the guy i know who can get them at 58 delivered says they wont drop until next week 4 day back orders but it will be worth my waiting.

1"£££$££"!!