Condensation

ryan..

Does anyone else suffer really badly from condensation?

My vti-s is quite bad for it and ive noticed it getting really misted up, even when just washing the car. It was budding me so I bought this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390360378213? ... 1439.l2649

Placed one on the parcel shelf and one (when the car is sat over night etc) on the dashbord. Just washed the car and not a hint of condensation :D

They seem to help when driving too, I just have the one on the parcel shelf then but the car doesnt mist up as bad.

So, if its bugging you and you want a cheap quick fix (rather than replacing the seals etc) Give something like those a go

Do suffer from condensation quite bad when it's raining an d the car is full up.

James was using a couple of bags of rice in the door pockets iirc and also recommended rain x anti fog. :D

• 2 weeks later...

What you really need is some of the regenerative dessicant bags.

We used to use them in my old job, packaging for engines to absorb moisture, and they can just be warmed to dry out and be used again.

They tend to come in a sort of brown/pink coloured bag, and I am sure I have seen them on ebay before.