eibach springs

shamz

Hello chaps

I know it's not the best option but coilovers are on the list, I've had eibach springs on the car now for a few months but from the first day I put the eibach pro lowering springs on (30mm) on the back has dropped more than the front.

I put the springs on the south mimms meet day last year and someone approached me who also done the same thing and said that's what happens to mb6 rear shocks and apparently ITR shocks will fix this. Just want to get more opinions on this before I order the shocks.

Thanx

Dude I had the same problem, where did you buy your Eibach springs from?

I found out that the springs that were sold to me were for an EK, so lighter back the front was fine because of similar engine weight etc

ITR shocks was one of my options too but you will have to get EK or EJ LCA's

Ye man I posted on your thread too. I'm absolutely livid. Here I was thinking there's something wrong with my shocks and all along it was the wrong springs. I shouldn't have expected nothing less from euro car parts.

I have sent their customer service team a email and see where it goes. I bought the springs months ago so don't know what the options are but still got to try hey?

I'm more p**sed off because I bought a set of wheels and they're stored up now because the back is too low.

Cheers mate. I read on the other thread that the part code I need is 4024-140. I got sold 4020-140. I'm trying to see what I can do with the euro carparts customer service team. Never again am I buying off their performance line.