MB3 and MB6 Suspension

harVTEC

Alright everyone,

Yet another suspension topic I'm afraid :D Basically are the shocks on my MB3 the same fitment as the MB6 ones? Reason for asking is I am after a set of MG ZS 180 Shocks to fit the Eibach pro springs for the MB3 too.

But don't want to find out the forks or something are different.

Thanks in advance for the help, don't know what I'd do without this forum :)

harVTEC

Pretty sure all the same mate, Rob (kyekye09) has them on his mc1, Yaseen on his mb4, sure there are others too.

Make sure you get the right springs though, MB3 Eibach code is 4019-140.

Pretty sure all the same mate, Rob (kyekye09) has them on his mc1, Yaseen on his mb4, sure there are others too.

Make sure you get the right springs though, MB3 Eibach code is 4019-140.

Alright cheers man!

Yeah thats the key to it, I thought 1.4 / 1.5 were 4020-140? I was going to have 'shamz' off him because he got sent 4020-140 instead of the MB6 ones.

Thanks again.

harVTEC

The numbers on my Eibach Springs are 4015-002

The seller gave me EK/EJ springs, bare in mind the front will be cool but the rear will drop down like it did on mine

Hence Ive got front Eibach with standard shocks and MG ZS 180 rear shocks and springs

Progressive front and Linear rear lol sounded risky at first, but it handles so well

The numbers on my Eibach Springs are 4015-002

The seller gave me EK/EJ springs, bare in mind the front will be cool but the rear will drop down like it did on mine

Hence Ive got front Eibach with standard shocks and MG ZS 180 rear shocks and springs

Progressive front and Linear rear lol sounded risky at first, but it handles so well

Alright mate,

Yeah I plan on getting the specific MB3 ones, put them on the MG shocks and it should, key word being should, sit perfectly for me :)

All depends on what works for you really, same with tyres, some people will hate certain set ups, but on your car it may work :)

harVTEC