MB3 and MB6 Suspension

harVTEC

dont damadge them incase you need to send them back :idea:

Yeah I'll definately be checking the part number before I try and put them on anything! I'm guessing they have the part number printed on the spring?

harVTEC

The numbers on my Eibach Springs are 4015-002

The seller gave me EK/EJ springs, bare in mind the front will be cool but the rear will drop down like it did on mine

Hence Ive got front Eibach with standard shocks and MG ZS 180 rear shocks and springs

Progressive front and Linear rear lol sounded risky at first, but it handles so well

Alright mate,

Yeah I plan on getting the specific MB3 ones, put them on the MG shocks and it should, key word being should, sit perfectly for me :)

All depends on what works for you really, same with tyres, some people will hate certain set ups, but on your car it may work :)

harVTEC

Just a thought, as noodles said earlier Rob (kyekye) has mb6 4024-140 on his mc1 and it sits nicely, I know I said you should get the mb3 specific springs but as you know they work I'd be inclined to go for these. :idea:

Only reason I don't fancy getting 4024-140s is because I have a D series, I think B18s weigh a good bit more than the D15, so I was guessing this could affect it? Anyone know the exact weight of an MB6 compared to my MB3?

Cheers man!

harVTEC

Sorry, not really being clear, Kyekye's is D16 so a similar weight to your D15, take a look at his thread to see how it sits. :)

Ah okay, I'll check it out now. Atleast if they were say, too stiff for the D15 I'd be able to sell them on :)

Thanks.

harVTEC