Short ratio box

steveolkinevel

Possibly consider keeping the s9b & getting an ecu with a fairly stock basemap but with the iab/rev limit altered slightly? Much cheaper than a new box!

Already running a p72 which has been mapped vtec at 4k and rev limit at 8750 ithink, running with the vtec lower doesnt realy make a big difference apart from you fuel costs. Thing is im not realy bothered about top speed just need to get there quicker, short of strapping a blower on wich is obviously expensive, i thought the box would be next best thing to increase acceleration?! :?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly consider keeping the s9b & getting an ecu with a fairly stock basemap but with the iab/rev limit altered slightly? Much cheaper than a new box!

Already running a p72 which has been mapped vtec at 4k and rev limit at 8750 ithink, running with the vtec lower doesnt realy make a big difference apart from you fuel costs. Thing is im not realy bothered about top speed just need to get there quicker, short of strapping a blower on wich is obviously expensive, i thought the box would be next best thing to increase acceleration?! :?

ITR/EK9 flywheel/50 profile tyres/lighter wheels :idea:

If i swapped the box id be putting in a lightened flywheel to benefit the box, all ready dropped on 195/50/15. Dont realy want to change the wheels as i dont want to give anything away if you know what i mean. ;)

ITR/EK9 flywheel/50 profile tyres/lighter wheels :idea:

If i swapped the box id be putting in a lightened flywheel to benefit the box, all ready dropped on 195/50/15. Dont realy want to change the wheels as i dont want to give anything away if you know what i mean. ;)