low offset vti

Hippyross

Bear with me on this not something i normally do on forums so I hope the pictures work lol

Some of you my know this as a fellow members car who sold it to me after someone in a dturbo decided to drive into the back of him. Unlucky for him but lucky for me ;) So pulled the boot floor out and with a bit of [smash.gif] it was like new just needed a rear bumper, so fixed it up with cable ties until i got sorted.

This is how i got it but with the 5 spoke vti wheels, mgzs shockes springs, arb and powerflow cat back

mb6pj.th.jpg

I also managed to swap my half leather for full leather and got mg door card off ebay no pics :cry:

Sold the fans and got dc2 wheels no pics with the dc 2 wheels just use your imagination lol looked actually well the white on silver better than I thought.

I got some Rays engineering wheels 17" x71/2 et 30 I knew I had to go low to pull them off so out with the mg stuff and in with the ebay specials.

samsungphonepics053.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So I got tyres on them and fitted them on, as I thought the rear arches needed rolled.

samsungphonepics066.th.jpg

samsungphonepics009.th.jpg

Got them fitting nice and snug with a few mm in between, notice my cable tie fix on ther rear bumper lol

samsungphonepics075.th.jpg

samsungphonepics072.th.jpg

So a car show was coming up and it was about time I got my car all cleaned up and get the things done that I wanted done as the only time my cars are sitting right are when there up for sale so it was the perfect push for me to get it all the bits done that i needed to do.

I valeted the interior first as it was a bit smokey with the leather seats i had put in, next up was to get the wheels painted from the black to this matt bronze

samsungphonepics199.jpg

Got the powerflow off for the dc2 center, decat and 5zigen back box

phonepics082.jpg

Also got an mg zs spoiler of the last owner painted and all.

samsungphonepics208.th.jpg

Got my windows tinted 40% allround and got my wheels on, buffed the car up waxed and I was ready for sho werks

samsungphonepics218.jpg

samsungphonepics214.th.jpg

samsungphonepics215.th.jpg

My car at the show, there was a new Nissan GTR beside me stealing all my thunder :cry:

70619826778a4863316bb.jpg

So there you go im having bother with the pics and its getting late lol hope I didnt bore you.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bear with me on this not something i normally do on forums so I hope the pictures work lol

Some of you my know this as a fellow members car who sold it to me after someone in a dturbo decided to drive into the back of him. Unlucky for him but lucky for me ;) So pulled the boot floor out and with a bit of [smash.gif] it was like new just needed a rear bumper, so fixed it up with cable ties until i got sorted.

This is how i got it but with the 5 spoke vti wheels, mgzs shockes springs, arb and powerflow cat back

mb6pj.th.jpg

I also managed to swap my half leather for full leather and got mg door card off ebay no pics :cry:

Sold the fans and got dc2 wheels no pics with the dc 2 wheels just use your imagination lol looked actually well the white on silver better than I thought.

I got some Rays engineering wheels 17" x71/2 et 30 I knew I had to go low to pull them off so out with the mg stuff and in with the ebay specials.

samsungphonepics053.th.jpg

So I got tyres on them and fitted them on, as I thought the rear arches needed rolled.

samsungphonepics066.th.jpg

samsungphonepics009.th.jpg

Got them fitting nice and snug with a few mm in between, notice my cable tie fix on ther rear bumper lol

samsungphonepics075.th.jpg

samsungphonepics072.th.jpg

So a car show was coming up and it was about time I got my car all cleaned up and get the things done that I wanted done as the only time my cars are sitting right are when there up for sale so it was the perfect push for me to get it all the bits done that i needed to do.

I valeted the interior first as it was a bit smokey with the leather seats i had put in, next up was to get the wheels painted from the black to this matt bronze

samsungphonepics199.jpg

Got the powerflow off for the dc2 center, decat and 5zigen back box

phonepics082.jpg

Also got an mg zs spoiler of the last owner painted and all.

samsungphonepics208.th.jpg

Got my windows tinted 40% allround and got my wheels on, buffed the car up waxed and I was ready for sho werks

samsungphonepics218.jpg

samsungphonepics214.th.jpg

samsungphonepics215.th.jpg

My car at the show, there was a new Nissan GTR beside me stealing all my thunder :cry:

70619826778a4863316bb.jpg

So there you go im having bother with the pics and its getting late lol hope I didnt bore you.