MY TITAN SILVER 1998 MB2

Nabil83

Hello everyone, up on suggestion of few members of this forum to build a thread for my MB2, I'm pleased to start one, showing what I've done to it so far, even if it's going at a very slow progress due to both time and money really.

I have bought the car in April last year for £250 from my neighbour, it had 42K on the clock with full service history from honda, since he bought it in 1998, I know the car was stationary for quite a bit of time, due to some wear on the weather strips on the left side, it had quite bad dent on the rear passenger door which I replaced and and on the rear arch aswell which was bent in from the rear door to under the fuel flap, but I've managed to do some DIY body work on my driveway and resprayed it, I think it looks ok

P4090151.jpg

P4090148.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the next job was replacing the exhaust system mid section, that wasn't bad £44, from eurocarparts £20 fitting by my local garage, who also replaced both outer CV boots on each side which were badly worn.

then I turned my attention to the interior and took the old pioneer radio cassette out and replaced it with a cd/mp3 player, then I thought I didn't like the wood effect on the dash board also the the black clock surround and dash central unit so I've resprayed them in titan silver too

P4100160.jpg

P4170184.jpg

P4170186.jpg

Some good progress already and £250 for a 42k car is such a bargain. [smash.gif]

If you are going with 17's I'd definitely advise lowering as it will ride too high on those imo.