Help!! Clunking noise.

Shaddow

Thanks Shebabby, will try this tomorrow.

And when I had it at garage, car was up on ramp, so wheels not lifted. But still could not see anything that would cause the problem. Ill let you know the results of the rocking of the steering. But could possibly be, as it generally happens when turning the wheel about 45Deg coming off a roundabout. Hmm,...

• 4 months later...

Found the problem, as MBK89 says, it was the drop links. Strange it was not picked up by garage when we had the car up on ramps. Went for a drive the other day and had a huge "Clunk" as I made a turn in the road with quite a bit of camber. Putting the car up on ramps that night showed my Driver side drop link completely broken into 2 parts.

New fleabay ones ordered. Could not bring myself to spending £50 each from Honda.

I think im having the same problem, and when mine was on the ramp we couldn't see it either. I have replaced them before so when it first did it with mine i thought it was drop links. I haven't checked again but i will do soon and replace them.