ABS problem

wezza9

hi i have just had my ABS light come on my MB6 i have cleaned the front two sensers and no change what is my next step is there a way of flashing the fault or is there a normal problem

this is more than a normal pain of a fault cause my car had been MOTed and failed on the hand brake and this started 4 days after the MOT so its before i even tried to fix that so the MOT will fail it for the light TOO :cry::cry:

Look at the glovebox and bottom left of dash put you hand underneath and there will be two plugs you can pull down. The smallest one has 2pin wire get a safety pin or something like that a put it in the two pin connector bridging it. Then put your ignition on but don't start it. Count flashes long =10 fast=1

ok i have just done that and i think its

3 long maybe 4

1 fast

is this ok and is there a list of codes on the forum ?

ok just searched and found the list will try again odd thing is is the ABS light is not flashing :?:?:?:?:?

i just read it seams it maybe the plug is loose mmmmmm ok so why is the engine check light flashing will try and has another look around

mmm cars :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: WE LOVE THEM :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

ok did not know that the 5 pin plug was for the ABS will try that later on today thanks

Legend no wonder I wasn't getting a fault code with the 2pin