Help with my shopping list for the engine

Stu_civicsport

I am with you stu that's what I am doing with both my m's well my mb2 is something diff that is to be one of the best mb2's :lol:;) . Yer my mb3 is going the same way as your mb2 keeping the little D but getting as much as I can out of it but still for every day use . The prob you and I have stu is you say turbo cost yes it does but trying to get a lot or even a bit out of a small D going N/A costs even more [smash.gif]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O yer stu you have said what I always say :lol: to others so I know where you are at ,if you are le me and need your car every day you need to do a mod that will work and not take to long to do so the car is not off the road . And you like me lets go N/A all the way

Glad me you dave are on the same page if I could of find a mb3 in black with as low. Miles on as my car had on it I so would. Have had the mb3 over the mb2 got to say I'm a big fan of your mb3 mate but hay I do love my mb2 had that's why I'm doing it the hard way lol

I loved my mb2(trinity) did 100,000 in her until she was ripped apart and was on the way to the scrap heaven ,but I could not let her loved her to much so she will be reborn and be mental . On the other hand my trin2 mb3 I love to so going like you with her the little D ;):D

1a4f77f7.jpg

Well I all ways get Poeple saying just do a swap i can't see the point as I may as well go buy a mb6 but I'm not giving up on my car yeah it's a 1.4 but I would like to have the fasted 1.4 and that's what it's all about giving the little d a chance

That was in ps so when you convert that into bhp thats about 90 bhp.

We are running bhp and mph now so figures are easier to understand :D

Rich.