Coil overs help needed

AmirMB6

Thanks mate iv purchased them hopefully they'll go straight onto my mb3.. Did it make a massive difference in looks must of made the car stand out on a next level... I'm guna lower mines to the same height as urs :P my rims are 14"
Any chance I can get ur contact number so I can ask ya som stuff about the coil Overs... Read in ur thread u payed 185 iv jus payed 195 :/ have I got the right ones

sweet yeh they will make a huge difference and you can go mega low with 14's

want to ask me anything just pm me :) and yeh i made an offer of 185 and it got accepted ;) they are the exact ones i ordered, same seller etc

Yeh mate hopefully can slam it to the... Ordered em today so t shud tke about 4 5 days to get to me got a mate who said he knws how to fit em in...thanks for ur help mate much appreciated owe u 1 :)

no problem! here to help ;)

you going to get a project thread started? and get some pics of before and after!

yeh defo, i jus cnt get the hand of how to put the pictures up some1 told me that i have to use photobucket but i havnt used that either... so how to i do it do i make a account on photobucket and how to i past the picture into here??? i got no knowledge on how to do it wastoever..

When you have uploaded a pic to photo bucket so you will have an album in photo bucket .then all you do is hover over the pic and click on copy image then when on here just click right mouse button and paste in as you want job done :D

Thank you very much guys for your help.. Its jus tht I hvmt used this stuf before but I'm guna get the project thread started tomoro :) At this very moment I have got on u car the flowing full vtis kit, full leather Interier, 40ml drop on p.i springs, dechromed the front grill, my car is tht pearlescent green blue colour :) ill have som pics up ASAP :) oh and I have a apiro back box

Thank you very much guys for your help.. Its jus tht I hvmt used this stuf before but I'm guna get the project thread started tomoro :) At this very moment I have got on u car the flowing full vtis kit, full leather Interier, 40ml drop on p.i springs, dechromed the front grill, my car is tht pearlescent green blue colour :) ill have som pics up ASAP :) oh and I have a apiro back box

sounds like its going to looks sweet! cant wait for the pics 8-)

Thanks mate she's coming along pretty well :) ill have some pics up tonight :)

Thanks mate she's coming along pretty well :) ill have some pics up tonight :)

my car is tht pearlescent green blue colour :) ill have som pics up ASAP :)

Cascade green pearl (g99p)?

SDC13827.jpg

Like mine?

Nah mine is like the Dark green but I the evening it looks blue or when you wash it and te suns out you can see the two colours... By the way the colour of ur car is beautifull :)