Wheel noise

EmZvr

do you realy need to upgrade from normal ??

Good question :D The front discs had a ~ 2 - 3mm edge so they had to be changed but the rear ones were perfect. I changed them because I wanted everything to be new. The worst part is I gave them away almost for free.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a strange noise from the rear right, a kind of "vibrating squeak" when I first take off, sounds like a bus for a second, then goes away,

after a drive when I got home I put my hand on the wheel, but it isnt hot. I also noticed the handbrake holds only the rear right wheel,

I tried adjusting the cable, but It just oscilated away from the left side, as if it would be tight.

Have you some expirience with a faulty/sticking brake pads?

I hope its a little bit of rust on the pads sliding points, because I dont feel like replacing the pistons/calipers :roll:

Ive got a strange noise from the rear right, a kind of "vibrating squeak" when I first take off, sounds like a bus for a second, then goes away,

after a drive when I got home I put my hand on the wheel, but it isnt hot. I also noticed the handbrake holds only the rear right wheel,

I tried adjusting the cable, but It just oscilated away from the left side, as if it would be tight.

Have you some expirience with a faulty/sticking brake pads?

I hope its a little bit of rust on the pads sliding points, because I dont feel like replacing the pistons/calipers :roll:

New caliper mate will sort that! mine has done the same TWICE to me! :x:x:x