Rear Bumper

Bri

There is a gap between rear bumper and bodywork, (between rear wheel and rear lights), on both sides, one side there is a bigger gap. I can push up bumper to meet with the bodywork, seems there is something loose or not clipped in. Took off rear lights and there in there clips and the screws beside each of the rear wheels that hold the bumper to the bodywork are tight with the bodywork. Had a quick look and don't know how/what to get at to fix this??? Any suggestions!!!

its a common rover/honda thing mate, the bumpers do sag there after time. just replace the screw clips behind the rear wheels with a 10mm nut bolt and washers, make sure the bumpers sat on the white hangers as well.

col

Cheers mate,

It's sagging between the screws and the rear lights, it's tight with the body where the screws are. How do I fix the sagging in between these?

ive never seen a an 'm' civic without falling off bumper haha. a lot of other shape old civics too. whilst on the subject if you are in birmingham i bet you a fiver you dont see an m without a dent in one of the sides. its almost as common as the bumper prob. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: