which clucth?

mark11

My clutch is getting ready so want to do it soon. Just priced one up from Honda £340inc Vat, just wondering does anyone recommend any others, don't want anything too heavy on pedal or would you stick to original.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive rang two Honda dealers (chesterfield & Sheffield) and both wanting £340 inc Vat for my 1.8 aerodeck. i thought it was dear i only paid £200 for my DC2. Ill have a look at your link.

cheers

Guest johnbankshonda

For a MB6 (1.8 VTI) civic your clutch kit is release bearing, Friction Plate and Pressure plate. Those Honda dealer's are selling each individual unit which would make sence why it is that expense. part number for the mb6 (1800) Clutch kit is 22105-P72-315. Use that if you like at your Honda dealer. But like i said we supply them to you for the above price :)

Guest johnbankshonda
is the one u supply a genuine honda parts thanks

Yes this is a genuine honda part :)

how much is a clutch slave cylinder for my aerodeck

Part number 46930-SR3-013 RRP £118.12 + VAT. To you £109.26 + VAT

This is not needed to be replaced when doing clutch unless it is leaking fluid. :)

replace the slave cylinder first then see if it improves which it should then change the clutch when you struggle to get gears. rich from leicester on here does them he quoted me a reasonable price for fitting should i need it