which clucth?

mark11

will be doing clutch my self did my dc2 was not bad at all to do. its only these last few days when i take it near the read (WHOOPS) it struggles to come out of gear, thats what my other did. yes i will try slave cylinder first but want to get clutch done before winter.

thanks for info on prices and that guys

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be doing clutch my self did my dc2 was not bad at all to do. its only these last few days when i take it near the read (WHOOPS) it struggles to come out of gear, thats what my other did. yes i will try slave cylinder first but want to get clutch done before winter.

thanks for info on prices and that guys

• 1 year later...

Part number 46930-SR3-013 RRP £118.12 + VAT. To you £109.26 + VAT

This is not needed to be replaced when doing clutch unless it is leaking fluid. :)

Im wanting to order this clutch from Johnbankshonda. Ive sent you a message but not sure if youve read it yet.

Does anyone know if i ring him will i get it at the same price as he quoted me on here.

Thanks

Im wanting to order this clutch from Johnbankshonda. Ive sent you a message but not sure if youve read it yet.

Does anyone know if i ring him will i get it at the same price as he quoted me on here.

Thanks

If you say that you are part of civic5 then it will be same price just give him your user name! :wink:

That's a very pricey clutch for an OEM one when you can pick a blueprint one up that will be just as good as the Honda one for £126 from a motor factors

I use blueprint all the time and they manufacture their stuff at a VERY high quality :)

I know other is expensive. John Banks quoted me £109 + vat. tried ringing him but whoever answered the phone in parts didnt know anything about a forum. still waiting for a call back. ill have to try ringing him again

• 2 weeks later...