mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

Now then bud, im confused now, just come accros a build on civiclife with your name with a mb4 and sayin this one is your old one. Have u got 2 then.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now then bud, im confused now, just come accros a build on civiclife with your name with a mb4 and sayin this one is your old one. Have u got 2 then.

Haha no mate it's a long story! That was my freinds, As was this account. When i first bought the mb i signed up here but it never got verified for some reason, So as my mate had no posts i asked if i could use this then i just began posting. For me to change to change it this far down the line things would get confusing with posts/builds etc although i would like the name changed but i can live with it :lol:

Gave the car a quick wash today and refurbed and refit my centre caps, Also went for a quick photoshoot with my mate (mentioned above) an his new crx. Fitted my "lurkerz" sticker, Thanks Jake!!!

Tonight i went for an unknown drive and look where i ended up!! :lol: Look familiar???

DSC_0638_zps272effe6.jpg

IMG-20130402-WA0002_zps752b43ee.jpg

:lol::lol:

DSC_0635_zps882d6999.jpg

IMG_0163_zps1fc835cd.jpg

IMG_0162_zps95b2c029.jpg

IMG_0161_zps289ddc9b.jpg

IMG_0160_zpsa7fe1050.jpg

IMG_0159_zpsf575a418.jpg

IMG_0156_zps0a1774bf.jpg

IMG_0154_zps6165408f.jpg

IMG_0153_zps49026e3f.jpg

IMG_0152_zps48b284bc.jpg

IMG_0151_zpsa62994a6.jpg

IMG_0149_zps25352ce7.jpg

Still dont know how to use the camera properly, Im sure ill figure it out.

Ive been there before but it was years ago, they were filming and i met eric pollard. Where is it as i carnt remember. Dont they do all filming at harewood now.

Ive been there before but it was years ago, they were filming and i met eric pollard. Where is it as i carnt remember. Dont they do all filming at harewood now.

It's near otley and yeh i think so. was really shocked because i didn't even go looking for it.

Some nice pics mate. The windscreen looking a bit too close to the edge of the trailer.. crack WACK11111 and I like your mates Del Sol 8-) I would like one as a summer car but you be lucky to get 2 weeks of summer ere in the UK