UPDATE! The exhaust system is back on (sounds beautiful) electrics is all working after wire tuck. Just got to work out how to tuck the vacuum pipes and relocate the ABS relay box. And she's finally back on her feet haha I have also bought braided hoses but unfortunately the rears are far too short. Waiting on reply to see if I can get them exchanged for the correct ones. To top it off... i bought a new replacement radiator but the cap doesn't fit, so I bought an ASI alloy radiator from fleabay. Yes it's cheap but I checked out the reviews and they seem decent. Got a video of how she sounds for now. Since the engine rebuild I have noticed it's a lot more responsive and raspy!