mb2 build up..Starter problem!

Raz s

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow really like your steering wheel! where did you get it and those dials in the storage compartment what are they for?

It was an oem option on eg's (quote me if im wrong) i saw one of these got for $355 a few months back and this was a super rare scrappy find, my favorite mod on the car right now id just like to get it re trimmed. and the dials i had lying around from a previous project what i thought id put to some use.

One is volt metre and the other is oil temp

Is that a sports cat?

See what I did there ;)

Looks good, so long as the tow strap is attached to the towing eye then it's fine or am I being old? [smash.gif]

unfortunately not its OEM ha. and yeh I havnt just self tapperd it to the bumper although it did go through my mind lol. it's through one of the holes at the bottom of the radiator panel with a hefty bolt.

think it might be coming off the next time I have the bumper off, I'm not so keen.

I had no idea you could get arm rest cup holders on the M. If you ever write up your will, please put me down for them... :)

Keep your eyes open in the scrappy. High model rover 400's have them too. To be fair its the cheapest bit of crap i have ever seen, But hey :lol: