Rear wiper Q

Murray

Had this on my laguna real nice feature. Will keep an eye on this topic.

DITO: Had on my laguna and its on my rover coupe will keep my eye on this one also may even see if i can find my coupe manual see if it helps

you should find some sort of relais wich enables C when A and B are powered. Where A stands for your front wiper, B stands for your reverse light and C stands for your rear wiper. To bad I didnt study electronics.

Makes perfect sense to me mate

somebody has prob already done a utube video on how to do it i imagine.

• 1 month later...

lol have to hope when its all done and wired up that when you flick your rear wiper on your reverse light dosnt come comical, had a 306 D-Turbo when i was 18 had a bad earth and at night with side lights on approachin a junction indicating and breaking all and i mean alll the lights flash alternately was amusing :)

lol have to hope when its all done and wired up that when you flick your rear wiper on your reverse light dosnt come comical, had a 306 D-Turbo when i was 18 had a bad earth and at night with side lights on approachin a junction indicating and breaking all and i mean alll the lights flash alternately was amusing :)

Thats the French for you, they cant be trusted lol