camber ajuster advise

kyekye09

as above peeps...

after just doing new brakes on the deck i noticed the tyres have all started loosing there tread(balding) on the inner edge of the tyre the set up im using is zs 180 shocks with eibach pro -25mm and rear zs arb with front and rear strut top braces and the tyres avon zv5's ..... would this set up knock the camber out that much....?????? if so how do i go about mending it...???? camber ajusters on there own...???? which is the best to go for...????

may need some toe in,or adjustment ect,get a geo done to see whats going down m8 double wishbone set up does alter on lowering contrary to what peeps say :idea:

go full adjustable :idea:

so what am i looking for if i go fully ajustable...????? :oops:

items i have on my car links to egay :shock:

thanks andrew ;) ive got 4 new pzero nero coming and id rather fix this before getting them fitted.... what bushes did you use on the front arms...???

items i have on my car links to egay :shock:

thanks andrew ;) ive got 4 new pzero nero coming and id rather fix this before getting them fitted.... what bushes did you use on the front arms...???

Used my old ones,hardrace would be nice but are expensive £60-£70 i think for 4.

I wouldnt go poly route myself :|

its cheaper just to add washers on the where the camber bolts on.. to add positive camber!! :-)... id only get camber adjuster if you want to add neg!!!toe causes more tyre wear then camber!id get the toe adjusted instead!!!!