M carbon parts.

Raz s

Hey guys, I have just got a carbon fibre kit as i have been wanting to try out making my own carbon parts. I hav been practicing with fibre glass/ making my molds for a while now and i think im ready to give it a go. My question is what things do you guys think i should try? i think ill try somesort of subtle gurney flap to fit on the standard spoiler, the black piller covers on the doors,J's racing style cold air duct like on tegs/eg's... But what else??

Obviously i will have to make the molds so it may be a while before they start appearing on my car.

• 1 month later...

Right then chaps, If youv'e been following my build thread i have been working on a gurney flap to make a mold of to reproduce in carbon.

Well my supplies have arrived today but the gurney flap is taking a back seat or a while as i am going to have to make a 2 part mold for it and im not yet sure how im gonna go about this. Although, all is not lost i have tonight made a mold of the chrome trim at the top of the rear number plate surround as im gonna make these out of cf.

I will be making the carbon part tomorrow, If all goes well how many of you would be interested? Im thinking the price will be around the £40 mark plus a couple postage. maybe £4 or so.

Will be making more parts aswell, so if you guys keep adding your ideas of what you'd be interested in i will see what i can do.