my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

no  dads clio still needs the door locks, 

my car will take as long as it takes lol.  the peugeot is trying to find out what is causing the back pressure as still haven't sussed the stupid thing! and your car does not do everything it is told! 

Guest craigblight

no  dads clio still needs the door locks, 

my car will take as long as it takes lol.  the peugeot is trying to find out what is causing the back pressure as still haven't sussed the stupid thing! and your car does not do everything it is told! 

forgot bout his locks. yep be faster with more hands on ur car lol. try changeing heater matrix on it like we spoke bout. and wot u mean percy is a gud boy does as he is told all time 

damn didnt think that would work, worth a try though? lol!! 

il put it on the list of cars i have to fix it goes as follows

1) Burn dads clio because it's French

2 my mb :D

3 Burn a peugeot because it's French

4) Washing hair

5) Having a headache

6) Something female and unimportant

7) Ignore your MA to annoy Craig

:P

Fixed ;)

• Like 1

yeah still need to locate locks, and i know i have to find time to rip pipes out the pug! fun NOT 

haha i love it! @Krzys you dont know how many times i have issued the words 'its french do i have to! can't i just set it alight instead!!?? :D 

hmm washing hair? yeah i can do that, something female and unimportant, well, im gonna need suggestions on this haha  headache, well i have bad hips so il use that excuse instead :D 

and i like the ignoring his MA to annoy craig :P  

now im gonna run before craig hunts me down  :ph34r:

Guest craigblight

yeah still need to locate locks, and i know i have to find time to rip pipes out the pug! fun NOT 

haha i love it! @Krzys you dont know how many times i have issued the words 'its french do i have to! can't i just set it alight instead!!?? :D

hmm washing hair? yeah i can do that, something female and unimportant, well, im gonna need suggestions on this haha  headache, well i have bad hips so il use that excuse instead :D

and i like the ignoring his MA to annoy craig :P

now im gonna run before craig hunts me down  :ph34r:

wot is it pick on craig day today 

Yes! :) it is National Pick On A Craig Day, and your the only Craig i know (apart from my cousin, who doesn't answer messages, so you have to do :D)

Guest craigblight

Yes! :) it is National Pick On A Craig Day, and your the only Craig i know (apart from my cousin, who doesn't answer messages, so you have to do :D)

rite ur gettin slap as when im dwn urs next or may tiggle u instead ha