standard spring rates?

Ralston

copy from miesters discount .topic mb6 spring rates ect.

intresting spring rate see the mb is same as mc2= 8kg front 6kg rear.on 880kg/860kg car

and ITR 10kg front 8kg rear on 835/750 kg car?and mc2 even more so?

the mc2 is heavier than mb6 buy but dont know exact kgs ?

Q:do you do the custom springs rates for the meister kits at same cost with the following and if available ?

10 = 560

9.0 = 504

8.5 = 476

8.0 = 448

7.5 = 420

7.0 = 392

6.5 = 364

6.0 = 336

thanks

Any help. :?:

Nah thats not the standard spring rates of the car though.... thats for coilovers; however I have had some luck researching lowering springs.....

Basically the springs I've got on Koni Str.T shocks atm are Lesjöfors (a swedish make) details of which are:

F: Open Length 325mm Linear spring with 33.5 n/mm

R: Open Length 385mm Progressive spring with 17.5-27.9 n/mm

Had these on for about two years now, make the car sit perfect height and is still very comfortable; however I think its a little too soft for my liking so been looking at other options.

Eibach Pros

F: O/L 330mm Progressive 22.5-47 n/mm

R: O/L 350mm Progressive 10-25 n/mm

H&R

F: O/L 340mm Progressive 55 n/mm

R: O/L 340mm 30 n/mm

Got this info from ringing suppliers; however they were very reluctant to give it out and I know that eibach rear spring is a rough figure as he wouldn't give me the exact rate....

Bottom line is that with those open lengths the eibachs should make the car perfectly level (unlike some of this forum; must have wrong springs!) and should offer a good stiffness compared to stock so going to go for them; however the H&R springs will also be very good I reckon as they are quite a lot stiffer and are meant to be a progressive spring but they did not give me the progressive rates!

Good work getting the info mate, car should definitely sit level on the eibachs as you can see mine does.

H&R's look like they could be very stiff, the eibachs are stiff enough for my liking. :)

Yeh I know man, I ve made I ve researched them properly so don't make the same mistake with springs, hoping the eibachs paired with the Koni srt.t shocks is gonna be a good set up. Think it should be as the eibachs are made for the standard shocks and the Koni are a shorter shock and around 25% stiffer ao should be around the right sort of damping for the springs! Hopefully