uniroyal rainsport 2?

650rob

Another question from the uneducated!

The boots on the front are going to need replacing on my deck. I've got Uniroyal rainsport 2's at the moment. I've been offered 2x Hankook Ventus v12 (i believe) for £200 inc fitting, tracking, valve etc through new life tyres - Is this a good deal? The rainsports are 205 45 ZR R 16. Or should I go for Proxes: 170932504492 for £150. Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated as I'm pretty skint but don't want to buy cheap buy twice sorta thing. I'm near Edinburgh if there are any recommendations.

Cheers folks!

Rob

Aye the rainsports are really good tyres Broon, just they are near enough £100 a boot. If you know of any cheaper let me know!

Hiya Sean, will probably use New Life in Niddrie as the bloke did a quality job refurbing and painting my alloys.

Good stuff it's always good to get someone you can trust to do work on your car. ;)

Aye the rainsports are really good tyres Broon, just they are near enough £100 a boot. If you know of any cheaper let me know!

Hiya Sean, will probably use New Life in Niddrie as the bloke did a quality job refurbing and painting my alloys.

Good stuff it's always good to get someone you can trust to do work on your car. ;)

can ditto that, i'm in the trade, i picked up uniroyal RS2's 195/50/15 @ £45 each i got them fitted myself...

• 1 month later...