My VTI

-AL-

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks tops on those rims mate, big improvement. Prefer 16's myself, but likning that alot! Did you say you got both the pollen filter and the resistor pack from the same company on ebay? If so, do you have prices and a link 8-) Might do mine. garage that I bought it from said it's been done (and is marked on service book) but the company they used for the servicing was crap! Almost cost me an engine! Those springs, although you thought they hadnt dropped it much, have settled down to a nice height mate. Low but practical ;)

looking good al :D my mrs just said those wheels look beter on your car than they did on mine :lol:

thought id seen that style on another mb6 before! Looks really good!

Looks tops on those rims mate, big improvement. Prefer 16's myself, but likning that alot! Did you say you got both the pollen filter and the resistor pack from the same company on ebay? If so, do you have prices and a link 8-) Might do mine. garage that I bought it from said it's been done (and is marked on service book) but the company they used for the servicing was crap! Almost cost me an engine! Those springs, although you thought they hadnt dropped it much, have settled down to a nice height mate. Low but practical ;)

They were both from different companies.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-96-01 ... 3ca9d57dae - Thats where I got pollen filter.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC-MK-V- ... 20af761d38 - Thats who I got resistor pack from, Brand new and only 14.99

Had the exhaust fitted today. Not as loud as I thought it would be and the induction kit drowns it out so gettin a de-cat this week hopefully. Think it needs a fine adjustment as doesnt sit 100% right or maybe needs new hanginf rubber.

Photo0128.jpg

Photo0131.jpg

Great to see another silver MB6 in the making mate . Get a vtis lip kit now mate .

Waiting for my front one to be painted then mine is running the full kit . ;)

lol im not sure on the lip kit. I was thinking of just the side skirts asnd maybe rear lip as I like the subtle front lip it already has.

Archived