Mb2 modifications!

Damo96

Right I've got a little 1.4 mb2 civic and I would like to do some modifications. Coilovers, I have read that the ebay ones will fit fine with minor modification. Exhaust, I'd like a 3-3.5'' back box which are hard to find, maybe an mb6 one may fit? Wheels, as it is only a 1.4 I'm looking for a set of 15'' multispoke alloys for less than £350 in good condition? If anyone knows any cheap worth while performance modifications which I can do then please tell me, and will the vti-s lip kit and boot spoiler fit straight on? what is needed? Cheers!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for the lip kit you will need the fitting kit the spoiler should fit straight on but you will need to drill into the boot performace mods vtec mini me(you can get a d16 vtec head real cheap) then its breather mods induction kit or kand n drop in filter exhaust manifold decat or high flow cat 2" exhaust system should sort you out ;)

if you get the right size of cat or ajustable decat as the mb6/mc2 cats are around 485mm where as our baby d series motors only have 420mm and you dont want the diameter of your piping to be to big as you will loose performance?(ive got 58mm from manifold collector to the inlet of my rear box but i have a fair few supporting mods to justify that size) so watch when picking an exhaust forto big a bore but all hangers are in the same place if that helps ;)

there are loads of manifolds on ebay for not alot of £'sss with having a small standard motor id go with a 4-2-1 with 2" collector near enough all civics from 92-2000 mid sections are the same.. again id go with 2" as for the back box i went for a custom as you get to pick the sound and tip..... tip size is not important you could go for jap style 4-1/2" if you wanted that sort of style