Springs and shocks :)

IMAG0806_zps70f2f25c.jpg

And my mate came to help me with the fullbeam switch, let there be light! :D

IMAG0807_zpse43053c2.jpg

Hands are numb now but glad thats done!

so for the Mot-

Headights - DONE

Clutch pedal rubber - DONE

All thats left are tyres, brakes and the brake light switch and the 2 warning lights but its too cold to f***y about with them justnow haha :)

yeah we have a stupid thermometer in the work and it was reading an outside temp of -4..... has nobody told the weather man its march not november...

are those civic or rover/mg wind deflectors...??? mg zs shocks n springs make a huge difference in the way the car rides :)

top work on getting the full beam working

yeah we have a stupid thermometer in the work and it was reading an outside temp of -4..... has nobody told the weather man its march not november...

are those civic or rover/mg wind deflectors...??? mg zs shocks n springs make a huge difference in the way the car rides :)

top work on getting the full beam working

aye think its about -2 or something here! haha they are rover 45 ones, not a perfect fit especially as my window rubbers are wrecked haha.

I hope they do , its reallllly bouncy justnow on the s**tty roads here with the Pi springs n shocks haha, cheers! was mostly my friend who did the work i just read the haynes manual and worked out how to do it haha