Alex's Orleans Blue MB6

AlexDOHC

Right been browsing the forum for ideas on modifications

After the new brakes and tyres,

-MG ZS front and rear springs and shocks and probably RARB aswell

-Full stainless catback and possibly a decat ;)

-Repaint the grill

-Paint the chrome light inserts

-Repaint rocker cover and calipers red

-Windows tinted

-Wind deflectors

-De wiper the rear, could do this now but my paranoid side wants me to wait til the MOT is done just incase of any problems

-Sunstrip to cover up the blue tinge, dont like it :/

-Brigher bulbs and LEDs

Any opinions?

Good starting point! Fairly cheap bits to do, even better if you can do them yourself!

Bet you that list gets seriously longer though in the next 6 months :lol:

Yep, all of the above :lol:

:)

Good starting point! Fairly cheap bits to do, even better if you can do them yourself!

Bet you that list gets seriously longer though in the next 6 months :lol:

Can do most of them myself haha, no doubt it will! Haha can't wait to have it on the road tho :P

Sounds good! The 180 set up makes a fair difference over standard! Noodels on here does a modified front fork for them too which will improve the handling even more!

Sounds good! The 180 set up makes a fair difference over standard! Noodels on here does a modified front fork for them too which will improve the handling even more!

thats why i bought it :) just fits straight on aye?

Car is slammed on Pi lowering springs,

Car is slammed on Pi lowering springs, once they come off ill sell them if anyones interested?

rulez.gif1 watch your wording buddy new members ARE NOT allowed to sell stuff only c5 paid members..... you dont want the mods to get there big banning stick out angrymod.gif1:wink:

Car is slammed on Pi lowering springs, once they come off ill sell them if anyones interested?

rulez.gif1 watch your wording buddy new members ARE NOT allowed to sell stuff only c5 paid members..... you dont want the mods to get there big banning stick out angrymod.gif1:wink:

Ohhh right enough aye sorry i didnt mean like right now, may have to get a paid membership or fling them on eBay haha

Oh yeh, I'm a happy noodles customer!

My tyres however are not! [smitten.gif]

I think I frightened poor Andrew on the test drive after he fitted mine for me! :lol:

Oh yeh, I'm a happy noodles customer!

My tyres however are not! [smitten.gif]

i meant the mg stuff just straight bolt on? haha aye ill give noodles thing a look as well :)